Agreement of sale.
I have made a sale agreement for the advance amount Rs.250000/- and this is valid for 3 months only which was made on 27.01.14 the same is not registered in the register office, it has been made on Rs.100 stamp paper only (without registering it). i wanted to know this sale agreement is valid even after the period of months, if so what action i have to taken on this.
It is necessary to go through the contents of agreement to advice. Agreement for sale would be valid . in the vent purchaser fails to make balance payment within stipulated period cancel the agreement . 3) although agreement mentions advance amount should not be returned better return advance payment made after making 10% deduction.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- A person filed a false fir against me What can I do
- Urbanclap threatening customer with criminal action and defamation
- Procedure and documents for legal heir certificate
- Is is possible to construct school on green belt land
- Franchise has been bought business not started in time