×

quesAgreement of sale.

I have made a sale agreement for the advance amount Rs.250000/- and this is valid for 3 months only which was made on 27.01.14 the same is not registered in the register office, it has been made on Rs.100 stamp paper only (without registering it). i wanted to know this sale agreement is valid even after the period of months, if so what action i have to taken on this.

• ansIt is necessary to go through the contents of agreement to advice. Agreement for sale would be valid . in the vent purchaser fails to make balance payment within stipulated period cancel the agreement . 3) although agreement mentions advance amount should not be returned better return advance payment made after making 10% deduction.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services