Wife threatening to kill herself
I am been married for the last six years. My wife always wants to do things as per her will and choice and she doesn't want me to have any relation with my mom and family. My mom is a widow and staying at her native all alone. My wife and her family members threaten me and my mom that they will file a false dowry case if I don't listen to them. She has a tendency to attempt for suicide just to blackmail me. I am mentally harassed now. I have moved out from my home and now staying alone. I don't want to continue this relation. Please advice me what can i do in this?
You can seek divorce on the basis of cruelty. During this, you can also go and register a n.c with the local police station mentioning that your wife is threatening you with committing suicide.
If you do not want to continue the relationship with your wife, better go for a divorce before the family court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Court order to vacate the shop can we get some time for that
- Precautions to take if i sold bike but ownership is still in my name
- Builder delayed possession what action can I take
- Rented house being damaged due to construction what can I do
- Sister in law asking for share in ancestral property what to do