×

quesWife threatening to kill herself

I am been married for the last six years. My wife always wants to do things as per her will and choice and she doesn't want me to have any relation with my mom and family. My mom is a widow and staying at her native all alone. My wife and her family members threaten me and my mom that they will file a false dowry case if I don't listen to them. She has a tendency to attempt for suicide just to blackmail me. I am mentally harassed now. I have moved out from my home and now staying alone. I don't want to continue this relation. Please advice me what can i do in this?

• ansYou can seek divorce on the basis of cruelty. During this, you can also go and register a n.c with the local police station mentioning that your wife is threatening you with committing suicide.

If you do not want to continue the relationship with your wife, better go for a divorce before the family court.