quesWife threatening to kill herself

I am been married for the last six years. My wife always wants to do things as per her will and choice and she doesn't want me to have any relation with my mom and family. My mom is a widow and staying at her native all alone. My wife and her family members threaten me and my mom that they will file a false dowry case if I don't listen to them. She has a tendency to attempt for suicide just to blackmail me. I am mentally harassed now. I have moved out from my home and now staying alone. I don't want to continue this relation. Please advice me what can i do in this?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYou can seek divorce on the basis of cruelty. During this, you can also go and register a n.c with the local police station mentioning that your wife is threatening you with committing suicide.

      If you do not want to continue the relationship with your wife, better go for a divorce before the family court.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Sir meri shadi 2012 me hui thi shadi ke bad meri patni sirf 3 din…
    Sir My wife has divorced already and he want again from we due to his…
    We got married in Nov 2013. I am a Sikh my husband is a Hindu.…
    I m a married girl having 6yr kid.I m not divorcee my husband leave me.I…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly