Wife threatening to file section 498 A
My wife is threatening us to put false allegations against us such as 498A, 3 and 4 DP act, etc. My wife has always had problem with parents. From beginning she wanted me to separate from parents. Her family also supports her for same. My sister who married to wife's cousin brother also supporting and helping them. My wife has all false stories against my mother to show the public how she is treated in our family. Can me and parents face any legal consequences if my wife files criminal case against us? Should I get anticipatory bail? Is there a permanent solution to get out of the mess?
You can either save your marriage by staying in a rented flat near your parents. Once you do so, your wife will have no cause of complaint and your parents will also be free of mental tension caused by your wife.
In case an FIR is lodged against you and your family members, you can apply for an Anticipatory Bail.
For an appropriate legal solution, kindly furnish all details.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do Society have rights to not allow toilet in commercial space?
- Child custody in case of mother's death during delivery
- Sold residential property as a commercial under registered agreement
- Husband is cheating me should I file for divorce I have a daughter
- Domestic Violence Act