quesWife threatening to file section 498 A

My wife is threatening us to put false allegations against us such as 498A, 3 and 4 DP act, etc. My wife has always had problem with parents. From beginning she wanted me to separate from parents. Her family also supports her for same. My sister who married to wife's cousin brother also supporting and helping them. My wife has all false stories against my mother to show the public how she is treated in our family. Can me and parents face any legal consequences if my wife files criminal case against us? Should I get anticipatory bail? Is there a permanent solution to get out of the mess?

  • ansYou can either save your marriage by staying in a rented flat near your parents. Once you do so, your wife will have no cause of complaint and your parents will also be free of mental tension caused by your wife.

    In case an FIR is lodged against you and your family members, you can apply for an Anticipatory Bail.

    For an appropriate legal solution, kindly furnish all details.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My daughter is applying for divorce by mutual consent, She is currently in USA. She…

What should I do if my wife is now refusing to sign the papers for the…

I am a Hindu and guy is Muslim. Court marriage w/o parent's consent. Did not…
Sir I got married in feb 2015 but after 2 months my husband and his…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly