×

quesWife threatening to file section 498 A

My wife is threatening us to put false allegations against us such as 498A, 3 and 4 DP act, etc. My wife has always had problem with parents. From beginning she wanted me to separate from parents. Her family also supports her for same. My sister who married to wife's cousin brother also supporting and helping them. My wife has all false stories against my mother to show the public how she is treated in our family. Can me and parents face any legal consequences if my wife files criminal case against us? Should I get anticipatory bail? Is there a permanent solution to get out of the mess?

• ansYou can either save your marriage by staying in a rented flat near your parents. Once you do so, your wife will have no cause of complaint and your parents will also be free of mental tension caused by your wife.

In case an FIR is lodged against you and your family members, you can apply for an Anticipatory Bail.

For an appropriate legal solution, kindly furnish all details.