quesWife settled in abroad asking for divorce and high alumni

Dear I m married since January 2013 (arrange marriage). My wife has filed a false case ( demanding dowary, physical harrasment, domestic violence) against me in CAW cell. It's been more than a year now I am going on every hearing till date. 1) Mediation failed 2) No issue (children) 3) claiming 40 lacs alumni (unjustified demand) 4) given all clothes and household items to her in CAW cell. 5) All gold ornaments is with her but she is refusing. 6) she is also working (40k per month) Suddenly, On 27 feb 2016. My wife left India for job and she is settle in abroad for 3-5 years

• ansFastest way of getting a divorce is by mutual consent . Since mediation has failed she would have to file a case for divorce on some ground like cruelty etc. Or if she doesn't then you could do the same.

Advocate Vanshdeep Dalmia

Jor Bagh, Delhi

Advocate Vanshdeep Dalmia

Jor Bagh, Delhi