quesWife settled in abroad asking for divorce and high alumni

Dear I m married since January 2013 (arrange marriage). My wife has filed a false case ( demanding dowary, physical harrasment, domestic violence) against me in CAW cell. It's been more than a year now I am going on every hearing till date. 1) Mediation failed 2) No issue (children) 3) claiming 40 lacs alumni (unjustified demand) 4) given all clothes and household items to her in CAW cell. 5) All gold ornaments is with her but she is refusing. 6) she is also working (40k per month) Suddenly, On 27 feb 2016. My wife left India for job and she is settle in abroad for 3-5 years

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansFastest way of getting a divorce is by mutual consent . Since mediation has failed she would have to file a case for divorce on some ground like cruelty etc. Or if she doesn't then you could do the same.

      Advocate Vanshdeep Dalmia

        Jor Bagh, Delhi

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My husband is unemployed since our marriage and has extreme alcoholic habits he has been…

    Matter pending in Mahila thana n chargesheet not filed. Wife n his fmly…
    After signing joint petition for the divorce by mutual consent, can any party withdraw their…

    Meri shaadi 30 april 15 ko hui thi,15 din main sasural me rahi,iss dauran mujhe…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly