Wife not returning back restitution of conjugal rights
I have been married recently to a girl from Bangalore. I got calls from some unknown numbers about the girl however we did not bother and went ahead with the marriage. Now after marriage we are still getting calls. I was bothered to leave her at her mothers place as they might harm her. On asking her the details of connections she denied completely. Now I have left her to her mum's place and is refusing to come back. She has got no intentions of coming back.
Ask her parents and request her to come to you and if she does not agree then file a petition on the ground of restitution of conjugal rights through a local advocate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I file divorce and take custody of child
- Received recovery notice can I settle at this stage
- Hypothecation & mortgage of charge bank asking to create new charge
- Wife not capable to deliver a child can I claim for divorce
- What are the rights of landowners in redevelopment?