quesWife not living with me since 3 years now refusing to divorce

i have marriage a girl 3 years back but after marriage i found she is completely changed and she left me alone at the same time,and now when i asked for divorce she refuse, i have never done sex with her ,can i get divorce

• ansYes u can file a divorce against your wife on the ground of desertion..your case is perfectly suited for a filing a divorce under the Hindu marriage act on the ground of desertion...or u can go for restitution of conjungal right if u want to stay as a perfect married couple ...

Advocate Ratnesh Kumar

Civil Court, Patna, Patna