Wife not living with me since 3 years now refusing to divorce
i have marriage a girl 3 years back but after marriage i found she is completely changed and she left me alone at the same time,and now when i asked for divorce she refuse, i have never done sex with her ,can i get divorce
Yes u can file a divorce against your wife on the ground of desertion..your case is perfectly suited for a filing a divorce under the Hindu marriage act on the ground of desertion...or u can go for restitution of conjungal right if u want to stay as a perfect married couple ...
Advocate Ratnesh KumarCivil Court, Patna, Patna
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a criminal cases can go under mediation or lokadalat ?
- Underage and forceful marriage by parents what action can we take
- Procedure to deliver bailable warrant
- In-laws interference and control over my life what should I do legally
- how to get the tenant to vacate the house