quesWife not living with me since 3 years now refusing to divorce

i have marriage a girl 3 years back but after marriage i found she is completely changed and she left me alone at the same time,and now when i asked for divorce she refuse, i have never done sex with her ,can i get divorce

  • ansYes u can file a divorce against your wife on the ground of desertion..your case is perfectly suited for a filing a divorce under the Hindu marriage act on the ground of desertion...or u can go for restitution of conjungal right if u want to stay as a perfect married couple ...

    Advocate Ratnesh Kumar

      Civil Court, Patna, Patna

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

can my wife claim maintenance in India or Australia during divorce . presently we both…
There was no inter cource between me and my wife.she has boy friend before marriage…
It's Hindu marriage, and case of mental harassment. When the councilling process come ,can they…

I want to know about my share in husband's salary. How much am I entitled…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly