Wife living with parents.She wants divorce.How can i save my marriage?
I got separated from my wife since last 3 months. How to stop my divorce? I don't want a divorce, but she wants a divorce.
She took this decision in a pressure. Her parents forcefully told me to sign on a notebook paper that you both need a divorce and both families agree with all the terms. She took all her items with her. She is living with parents now. Please help.
You can contest the divorce petition and try that the decree of divorce is not granted. You can also file a petition under Serction 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act for restitution of the conjugal rights i.e., that you want the marriage to continue and that your wife comes back to the matrionial home and live with you.
However, if you think the family of the girl is trying to acccuse you of wrong doings, you can approach the police and if any papers have been got signed from you under pressure, then you can file a case for cancellation of documents stating that they were got signed under force, presssure and threat.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Non members doing mischief in the trust for getting the membership.
- Can NRI buy property in India through an appointed of POA?
- Eligible for promotion but not granted can i file case
- Want to marry according to two different religion how to register
- What action against the judge if the judgment passes by him is wrong?