Wife filed for 498A, Streedhan & case for maintenance
We married in 1991 and we have three girls. My wife filed 498a and a case for returning streedhan in 2010 and now she filed for maintenance case. I am sending money for family expense and we have a health insurance for whole family. After I filed a case for restitution she again came to my home and is now residing there with my kids and my old mother.
Would you advice me, how can I defend the maintenance case.
You can hire a detective agency to gather evidence of her adultery. You can then file a criminal complaint of adultery against her partner. File for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty and adultery and stop paying monthly expenses to your wife as she is now claiming for maintenance. Come back to India and obtain AB in 498A case and fight case on merits.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file a case against someone discreetly selling sex toys online?
- Procedure for divorce
- Co owner of flat with father can my sister claim after father's death
- Brother troubling us how can we disown him
- what will be the consequences if I ignore the legal notice I received