×

quesWife filed for 498A, Streedhan & case for maintenance

We married in 1991 and we have three girls. My wife filed 498a and a case for returning streedhan in 2010 and now she filed for maintenance case. I am sending money for family expense and we have a health insurance for whole family. After I filed a case for restitution she again came to my home and is now residing there with my kids and my old mother.

Would you advice me, how can I defend the maintenance case.

• ansYou can hire a detective agency to gather evidence of her adultery. You can then file a criminal complaint of adultery against her partner. File for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty and adultery and stop paying monthly expenses to your wife as she is now claiming for maintenance. Come back to India and obtain AB in 498A case and fight case on merits.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services