Wife blackmailing and lodged false FIRs.
Me and my wife married two years back and from past 6 months she is staying away from me, and now she filed a case in police station on me and my family members 1) dowry and harassment 2) in the initial days of my marriage our honeymoon was bit postponed for that she consumed paracetamol tablets, and doctor too warned her don't do this silly things consuming paracetamol will not be any danger. And now she is saying that because of my harassment she tried to suicide. 3) attempt murder case 4) she mentioned is file that i have asked her about her virginity in the first night only. these are the false allegations she had put on me and demanding 8 lakhs for settlement. police has given me some time to think about we both are software employees.
Please suggest me how to come out of this? If i don't agree her demand what will be the harm for me and my family members? If i contest how frequently i need to attend the court and at the same time what all the cases i can file on her? And how to save my family members from this case.
If FIR has been lodged by the Police, then collect the FIR No. & apply for anticipatory bail for you and all against whom she has complained. After taking AB, contest the case fittingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Covered car parking dispute
- Married without consent of parents in laws threatening to file a case
- Did not sign any agreement do I have to give any notice
- Brought a plot a year ago now the seller is ask the plot back
- case pending before THE NATIONAL GREEN TRIBUNAL,KOLKATA