Wife blackmailing and lodged false FIRs.

Me and my wife married two years back and from past 6 months she is staying away from me, and now she filed a case in police station on me and my family members 1) dowry and harassment 2) in the initial days of my marriage our honeymoon was bit postponed for that she consumed paracetamol tablets, and doctor too warned her don't do this silly things consuming paracetamol will not be any danger. And now she is saying that because of my harassment she tried to suicide. 3) attempt murder case 4) she mentioned is file that i have asked her about her virginity in the first night only. these are the false allegations she had put on me and demanding 8 lakhs for settlement. police has given me some time to think about we both are software employees.

Please suggest me how to come out of this? If i don't agree her demand what will be the harm for me and my family members? If i contest how frequently i need to attend the court and at the same time what all the cases i can file on her? And how to save my family members from this case.

If FIR has been lodged by the Police, then collect the FIR No. & apply for anticipatory bail for you and all against whom she has complained. After taking AB, contest the case fittingly.