quesWife blackmailing and lodged false FIRs.

Me and my wife married two years back and from past 6 months she is staying away from me, and now she filed a case in police station on me and my family members 1) dowry and harassment 2) in the initial days of my marriage our honeymoon was bit postponed for that she consumed paracetamol tablets, and doctor too warned her don't do this silly things consuming paracetamol will not be any danger. And now she is saying that because of my harassment she tried to suicide. 3) attempt murder case 4) she mentioned is file that i have asked her about her virginity in the first night only. these are the false allegations she had put on me and demanding 8 lakhs for settlement. police has given me some time to think about we both are software employees.

Please suggest me how to come out of this? If i don't agree her demand what will be the harm for me and my family members? If i contest how frequently i need to attend the court and at the same time what all the cases i can file on her? And how to save my family members from this case.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansIf FIR has been lodged by the Police, then collect the FIR No. & apply for anticipatory bail for you and all against whom she has complained. After taking AB, contest the case fittingly.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hello sir/mem My little bit confusion is , what is the importance of husband's name…
    Hi I married my relative 3 year back. our marriage was done in arya samaj…
    I am Hindu girl and had an arya samaj registered marriage with a Hindu boy…
    I m from Gujarat (region Hindu) i had married with Canadian Hindu girl in India…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly