Wife accepts non Consumation but says i didnt show interest
Wife accepts non consummation but says I didn't show interest after I filed divorce case on her in Jan 2014. How to prove she didn't show any interest? She has also filed false 498A and sections 3&4 of DP Act. I have evidence to prove it. She also files RCR and says I want to live. She also says I asked for 30 lakhs dowry and her mother paid me 15 lakhs. I didn't take a single rupee. However she deposited her monthly salary in my account. I have not spend a single rupee from that. What are your suggestions Sir/ Mam? From a honest and sincere male who needs help. Thanks a lot in advance.
We suggest that if you have ample to prove that all the allegation is false then you should defend the case.
However if the relations have gone so bitter then we also suggest that speak to your wife and resolve the issue amicably.
If she does not want to live, then file a Mutual consent divorce.This process is faster and less time consumming
Since marriage consummation can be proved only by couples with the help of doctors examination certificate, third party evidence is not required. Further to attract 498A of IPC your wife has to strongly provide evidence to prove the same.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Ran away from home parents filed missing complaint how to close it now
- What document to prepare to ensure payment to avoid future legal issue
- What is the procedure for transfer of property
- In-laws asking for money from husband - how to avoid
- Renewed car insurance cheque bounce and car stolen how can we claim