quesWife accepts non Consumation but says i didnt show interest

Wife accepts non consummation but says I didn't show interest after I filed divorce case on her in Jan 2014. How to prove she didn't show any interest? She has also filed false 498A and sections 3&4 of DP Act. I have evidence to prove it. She also files RCR and says I want to live. She also says I asked for 30 lakhs dowry and her mother paid me 15 lakhs. I didn't take a single rupee. However she deposited her monthly salary in my account. I have not spend a single rupee from that. What are your suggestions Sir/ Mam? From a honest and sincere male who needs help. Thanks a lot in advance.

• ansWe suggest that if you have ample to prove that all the allegation is false then you should defend the case.

However if the relations have gone so bitter then we also suggest that speak to your wife and resolve the issue amicably.

If she does not want to live, then file a Mutual consent divorce.This process is faster and less time consumming 

• ansSince marriage consummation can be proved only by couples with the help of doctors examination certificate, third party evidence is not required. Further to attract 498A of IPC your wife has to strongly provide evidence to prove the same.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore