quesWife accepts non Consumation but says i didnt show interest

Wife accepts non consummation but says I didn't show interest after I filed divorce case on her in Jan 2014. How to prove she didn't show any interest? She has also filed false 498A and sections 3&4 of DP Act. I have evidence to prove it. She also files RCR and says I want to live. She also says I asked for 30 lakhs dowry and her mother paid me 15 lakhs. I didn't take a single rupee. However she deposited her monthly salary in my account. I have not spend a single rupee from that. What are your suggestions Sir/ Mam? From a honest and sincere male who needs help. Thanks a lot in advance.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      We suggest that if you have ample to prove that all the allegation is false then you should defend the case.

      However if the relations have gone so bitter then we also suggest that speak to your wife and resolve the issue amicably.

      If she does not want to live, then file a Mutual consent divorce.This process is faster and less time consumming 

    • ansSince marriage consummation can be proved only by couples with the help of doctors examination certificate, third party evidence is not required. Further to attract 498A of IPC your wife has to strongly provide evidence to prove the same.

      Advocate Jagadish N

        Adugodi, Bangalore

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Sr what can I do if my wife unable to understand what I am saying…
    I was married on 2011. My parents visits me every year for one months. My…
    I got married in India. After marriage i lived in USA (California) 12 years with…
    M apni wife se alg hona chahta hu pls m kya kru mera pura pariwar…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>