quesTorture by in laws denying visitation rights.

I have a three month old child. My husband and in-law started with mental harassment and abuse during my pregnancy. Now they are demanding my entire salary and additional gold and money from my mother. I am currently at parent's place with baby and my in laws and husband have not bought even a single set of clothes and come empty handed and abuse me verbally demanding money. There are recorded threats of physical harassment and threats of killing me as well. What are my options to file for divorce? Can i deny my parents , in laws and sister in law the visitation rights?

• ansRefuse to pay your monthly income to your in laws, in case if they demand of gold, money are made file case of 498 A against your husband and in laws. You can also file case of DV if you so desire . Claim compensation for mental torture undergone by you, also seek protection order against husband and in laws. You can file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty. However you cannot deny your husband visitation rights of the child, you can seek child custody.