Police not registering FIR due to location issue.
Police is not registering my fir because of the location issue, my case is shuffling between Delhi and Ghaziabad. All the procedures in women cell has completed but still they are denying to register the FIR. What should i do?
File an application under section 156(3) of Cr.P.C. in the Magistrate court.
By this the court would direct the local Police to register the FIR and start investigation.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Employee State insurance facility applicable in central govt. offices?
- Case was dismissed in high court can we appeal again
- Contempt of order passed by CAT deliberately. What to do
- Are whatsapp messages valid evidences to prove mental harassment
- Who should file for divorce first? How time to final it