Police not registering FIR due to location issue.
Police is not registering my fir because of the location issue, my case is shuffling between Delhi and Ghaziabad. All the procedures in women cell has completed but still they are denying to register the FIR. What should i do?
File an application under section 156(3) of Cr.P.C. in the Magistrate court.
By this the court would direct the local Police to register the FIR and start investigation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can agreement to sell be cancelled if i have filed a false affidavit?
- If someone uses fake educational degree what legal action can be taken
- Builder got approval for project showing different drawings
- Husband torturing and asking for dowry not accepting baby girl. Advise
- my mothers brothers are not giving correct money after partition.