quesPolice not registering FIR due to location issue.

Police is not registering my fir because of the location issue, my case is shuffling between Delhi and Ghaziabad. All the procedures in women cell has completed but still they are denying to register the FIR. What should i do?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansFile an application under section 156(3) of Cr.P.C. in the Magistrate court.

      By this the court would direct the local Police to register the FIR and start investigation.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I am a roman catholic how can I proceed with the divorce since I live…
    Its been 1 and half years of marriage I am living separately now from my…
    husband filed divorce in 2015 n i got maintence every month of 10 k .Now…
    sir/mad pls note that divorce and crpc case file by wife when i am at…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly