Not been staying with husband since 8 months
I registered my marriage in 2007. I stayed with my husband for 8 months. We've not been staying together. Is our marriage void?
How much time can we file a divorce in?
Your marriage is not at all a void marriage. Since you've stayed together for some time and consummated your marriage, it is very much a valid marriage.
You have not mentioned why you want to take divorce. If your husband is ready, file for a mutual consent divorce petition.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheating by builder can we go to consumer court
- What to do if i received a cheque bounce notice
- What is the procedure to change the surname of step children
- How to make register will of my mother
- Does builder has right to construct a penthouse after registration