quesNot been staying with husband since 8 months

I registered my marriage in 2007. I stayed with my husband for 8 months. We've not been staying together. Is our marriage void?

How much time can we file a divorce in?

  • ansYour marriage is not at all a void marriage. Since you've stayed together for some time and consummated your marriage, it is very much a valid marriage.

    You have not mentioned why you want to take divorce. If your husband is ready, file for a mutual consent divorce petition.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir/ madam, I got married on 2012 and have a 20 month old daughter. I…

I want a Divorce but am not sure if my Husband would agree for the…

I am married since march 2014. My in laws harass me every day for every…
Sir, If I have to pay 30 lac alimony in total to my wife. How…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ekta Mehta

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly