Need a divorce from wife of another religion
I am married to a christian girl as per the Hindu traditions but after some months when her parents interfered I had to get married according to the christian act in the church without converting myself. After 12 years of marriage now it is above the head that we both can not stand each other as there is always a dispute of religion. Even if we stay together with our 8 years son, we are not in talking terms from the last few years,
My wife only talks when there is any requirement of anything. My wife is earning more then me and that's where the ego comes in. I want a divorce. Help me.
If you can not live with her, you should consult a lawyer and go in for a divorce with mutual consent.
Approach a lawyer agreeable to both of you
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- 5 years of boy friend cheated and got married without telling me
- Licences required for delivering alcohol
- Registration required for immovable property for partnership firm
- Bought land 15 years back but did not get registration done
- Can sister claim share in grandfather's property