×

quesNeed a divorce from wife of another religion

I am married to a christian girl as per the Hindu traditions but after some months when her parents interfered I had to get married according to the christian act in the church without converting myself. After 12 years of marriage now it is above the head that we both can not stand each other as there is always a dispute of religion. Even if we stay together with our 8 years son, we are not in talking terms from the last few years,

My wife only talks when there is any requirement of anything. My wife is earning more then me and that's where the ego comes in. I want a divorce. Help me.

• ansIf you can not live with her, you should consult a lawyer and go in for a divorce with mutual consent.

Approach a lawyer agreeable to both of you