Need a divorce from wife of another religion

I am married to a christian girl as per the Hindu traditions but after some months when her parents interfered I had to get married according to the christian act in the church without converting myself. After 12 years of marriage now it is above the head that we both can not stand each other as there is always a dispute of religion. Even if we stay together with our 8 years son, we are not in talking terms from the last few years,

My wife only talks when there is any requirement of anything. My wife is earning more then me and that's where the ego comes in. I want a divorce. Help me.

Answers (1)

464 votes
If you can not live with her, you should consult a lawyer and go in for a divorce with mutual consent.

Approach a lawyer agreeable to both of you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles