My husband is violent & in laws not supporting me. What should i do?
Me and my husband were staying in Dubai. My husband came to India with our son and is not filing to return to dubai. We had our differences but stayed together for the sake of our child. My husband is also violent at times.
Now I can’t take it anymore and wish to get my child back. My in-laws are supporting my husband as well. What should I do now? My son is 4 years old.
You should file for custody of the child in the city wherein child is presently residing, since the child is only 4 years old custody would be given to mother.
In the alternative you can come to india and stay in your matrimonial home. if husband is physically abusive you can file domestic violence case against her husband seek maintenance for the child and yourself.
you can also seek alternative accommodation from her husband and compensation for mental torture undergone by her.
You can also file a case in under section 498A of the indian penal code for cruelty and harassment by in laws.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Transfer of Property
- home damaged by tenant who did not pay rent and dealer giving threats
- can defamation suit be filed after proven innocent
- Concern authority is not informing about ex gratia appointment
- Want to get documents attested college refusing to do so