My husband is cheating on me and doesn't have interest in me at all
It has been 6 years that I have been married. I don't know if my husband has any interest in me or not. We do not have any kids.
He doesn't seem to have any interest in kids and doesn't even want to go to the doctor for a kid.
I also caught some emails from one of his college girl friends recently where conversations were quite romantic and when asked he refused all allegations and said he was just friends.
What should I do now?
Firstly we would like to know that do you wish to continue the marriage or you are looking for a divorce.
If you wish to continue the marriage we would suggest that you should visit a marriage counselor with your husband as your problem is not that complicated.
And if you are looking for divorce (assuming that you are Hindus)
You can file for divorce under the Hindu marriage act.
Under Section 13 (1) (1a) you can file a divorce if you are subjected to cruelty by your spouse. Here cruelty includes both mental or physical cruelty and it has been laid down in several judgments of the Supreme Court and other courts as well that refusal to have physical relationship with the spouse and refusal to have kids amounts to cruelty.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Mental harassment and threatening by boyfriend
- Father sold property with my knowledge or consent how to get it back
- What is the procedure to change name
- Father refusing to maintain family what can be done
- can an employee join a competator company