Maintenance ruled out. Can wife seek to increase maintenance?
If maintenance to wife is ruled out by court while a divorce case is in continuation, can wife seek increase in the amount? and when (any minimum period)?
Maintenance is granted by court after examining the economic condition of husband. If the salary of husband has increased or his life style has improved, then according to the present condition , husband is liable to pay maintenance only on court order.
Further, we are unable to understand what do you mean by" when (any minimum period)?". Please clarify the same, so that we can answer your query
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can wife sell the property of deceases husband ?
- Need advice on our startup which relates to healthcare
- Clarification on cheating done by MNC.
- Different name on different documents how can I apply for passport
- Transportation company misplaces my assignment.