Judgment passed by bench, but not recorded. Bench changed. What to do?
A judge of the A.P. High Court, Hyderabad in the open court on 15-7-2011 has given a judgment in favour of my husband but failed to record in the file. The very next day, the Bench has changed and the case and it is still lingering in the High Court.
How to find a solution to this problem?
The fact that the judge has not recorded the judgement is same as judgement reserved and in case the judge retires after reserving the judgement, then the matter has to be argued from the scratch and you do not have any remedy for this.
As you have stated the bench has changed, you have no option but to argue to matter from the beginning before the new bench.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord not wiling to return security deposit, What action possible?
- can i sell products without MRP on packaging on flipkart
- Service case decided by Allahabad high court how to challenge in SC
- U/S 7-Compliance of Interim Custody Order / Guardians & Wards Act 1890
- Cheque Payment stopped and Now Not Agreeing to pay.