Judgment passed by bench, but not recorded. Bench changed. What to do?
A judge of the A.P. High Court, Hyderabad in the open court on 15-7-2011 has given a judgment in favour of my husband but failed to record in the file. The very next day, the Bench has changed and the case and it is still lingering in the High Court.
How to find a solution to this problem?
The fact that the judge has not recorded the judgement is same as judgement reserved and in case the judge retires after reserving the judgement, then the matter has to be argued from the scratch and you do not have any remedy for this.
As you have stated the bench has changed, you have no option but to argue to matter from the beginning before the new bench.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company providing irregular salary. Where to complaint about it?
- Deficiency of services for Turn key Interior work of my flat in Noida
- Civil petition file at High Court for Govt. Service Matter
- A person living in my property illegally and not ready to leave
- What documentation is required to start a dance studio in Delhi