Judgment passed by bench, but not recorded. Bench changed. What to do?

A judge of the A.P. High Court, Hyderabad in the open court on 15-7-2011 has given a judgment in favour of my husband but failed to record in the file. The very next day, the Bench has changed and the case and it is still lingering in the High Court.

How to find a solution to this problem?

Answer

The fact that the judge has not recorded the judgement is same as judgement reserved and in case the judge retires after reserving the judgement, then the matter has to be argued from the scratch and you do not have any remedy for this.

As you have stated the bench has changed, you have no option but to argue to matter from the beginning before the new bench.