quesHusband deserted me and child after her birth as he wanted male child

My girl child is born 20months before.my husband don't want girl child.he wants baby boy.he is not happy at all. He is not talking to me from then.. He left both of us from his life..he said he will marry another women. Please help

  • ansDear client if u want to save yr marriage then first send legal notice through lawyer to husband and ask him to take back u and child with him. If he will not agree then file restitution of conjugal rights case in court. For any legal help call me

    Adv prasad patil


    Advocate Prasad Patil

      Pimple Saudagar, Pune

  • ansThere r various remedies in law for ur problem. Since he deserted u n ur daughter u can file application for restitution of cojugsl right claiming ur rights as a wife, can also claim maintenance. U can file application under domadtic violence act since this comes under mental n financial cruelty. Will drpend upon what kind of relief u want from court.

    Advocate Priya Sachin Zoting

      Hanuman Nagar, Nagpur

  • ansWhat help you want? Are you Willing to continue your marriage or want divorce with maintainance? You have both options , you can go for restitution of conjugal right by which you can continue your marriage. Or you can file divorce petition with maintainance.
    What is your religion and where are you from?

    Advocate Sharad Malode

      Hinjewadi, Pune

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was arrested in a false divorce case.Applied for divoce . 8 year passed. Court…
May 2015 I went to Mumbai, India to marry my back then boyfriend. After our…
i am not happy with my husband and i want to leave him plz give…
i have come to know that my wife has relationship with his friend which i…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly