Husband deserted me and child after her birth as he wanted male child
My girl child is born 20months before.my husband don't want girl child.he wants baby boy.he is not happy at all. He is not talking to me from then.. He left both of us from his life..he said he will marry another women. Please help
Dear client if u want to save yr marriage then first send legal notice through lawyer to husband and ask him to take back u and child with him. If he will not agree then file restitution of conjugal rights case in court. For any legal help call me
Adv prasad patil
Advocate Prasad PatilPimple Saudagar, Pune
There r various remedies in law for ur problem. Since he deserted u n ur daughter u can file application for restitution of cojugsl right claiming ur rights as a wife, can also claim maintenance. U can file application under domadtic violence act since this comes under mental n financial cruelty. Will drpend upon what kind of relief u want from court.
Advocate Priya Sachin ZotingHanuman Nagar, Nagpur
What help you want? Are you Willing to continue your marriage or want divorce with maintainance? You have both options , you can go for restitution of conjugal right by which you can continue your marriage. Or you can file divorce petition with maintainance.
What is your religion and where are you from?
Advocate Sharad MalodeHinjewadi, Pune
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sister's Faimly left my sister without any strong reason
- Bank sent legal notice for dishonored cheque what to do.
- USA visa application for my blind son
- Can wife adopt without the permission of husband
- Uncle got property transferred on his name by fraud documents