×

quesHusband deserted me and child after her birth as he wanted male child

My girl child is born 20months before.my husband don't want girl child.he wants baby boy.he is not happy at all. He is not talking to me from then.. He left both of us from his life..he said he will marry another women. Please help

• ansDear client if u want to save yr marriage then first send legal notice through lawyer to husband and ask him to take back u and child with him. If he will not agree then file restitution of conjugal rights case in court. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

Advocate Prasad Patil

Pimple Saudagar, Pune

• ansThere r various remedies in law for ur problem. Since he deserted u n ur daughter u can file application for restitution of cojugsl right claiming ur rights as a wife, can also claim maintenance. U can file application under domadtic violence act since this comes under mental n financial cruelty. Will drpend upon what kind of relief u want from court.

Advocate Priya Sachin Zoting

Hanuman Nagar, Nagpur

• ansWhat help you want? Are you Willing to continue your marriage or want divorce with maintainance? You have both options , you can go for restitution of conjugal right by which you can continue your marriage. Or you can file divorce petition with maintainance.
    What is your religion and where are you from?

Advocate Sharad Malode

Hinjewadi, Pune