quesHusband beats me and have a relationship. What to do?

I got married in 2014. At time of marriage my father has given money and gold, but after few days of marriage my in-laws started asking me for more money. They forced me to bring money from my parents and when when i refuse to do so they beat me and threaten to kill me and lately i come know that my husband has a relationship too and when i ask him to leave that women he beats me, verbally abuse me and threatens to kill me and recently he beat me brutally and and threw out from his house so i came to my parents house after that he never ever calls me and said he doesn't want to live with me. I want to file case against my in laws and husband. What can i do?

  • ansFile a complaint under section 498A before the local police station against your husband / in laws and if police do not register or help then file complaint in court under section 200 Cr.pc.

    Also file complaint under Domestic violence act and seek protection order

    Also seek right to stay in matrimonial home or alternative accommodation and apply to seek maintenance and compensation.

    Alongwith, you can also you can file for divorce on the grounds of cruelty, which include mental and physical cruelty.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

• Hello Sir/Madam, I am married since march’ 2016. I am a government employee. My…

my husband and his mother are OCD patients. psychiatrist advise for long term treatment with…

How to apply for mutual consent divorce , full procedure and how much time it…

I had 2nd marriaged in 2011.My marriage is not registered so far.We have done marriaged…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly