husband absconded-wife willing to divorce
I work in Singapore on employment visa. My Husband absconded and ran away from his job in Malaysia in Dec 2011. Have two minor children studying in boarding school in India. No one to take care of my children. Unable to bring my children to Singapore during school vacation as my MINOR SON passport is not renewed. Passport office needs COURT ORDER from FIRST CLASS JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE that I am single parent and my husband is absconding / missing and that I be given this order which can also be a official divorce order. Can I get help from any of the esteemed lawyers. I need this order from Delhi as my sons original passport issued in Delhi. Looking forward to support.
A judicial magistrate can not give order like this unless he has got some documentary proof from your side that an order of proclaimed offender from the court of Malaysia further how can you get divorce order without filing any petition in court of law or why don't you try to obtain a court order from Malaysia court that your husband is the proclaimed offender.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brothers not agreeing to share join hindu property what to do
- Deal About To Cancel as attested photocopies of home docs available
- Different name on different documents how can I apply for passport
- Department is not giving vigilance clearance
- How to get the divorce case transferred from one district to another ?