queshusband absconded-wife willing to divorce

I work in Singapore on employment visa. My Husband absconded and ran away from his job in Malaysia in Dec 2011. Have two minor children studying in boarding school in India. No one to take care of my children. Unable to bring my children to Singapore during school vacation as my MINOR SON passport is not renewed. Passport office needs COURT ORDER from FIRST CLASS JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE that I am single parent and my husband is absconding / missing and that I be given this order which can also be a official divorce order. Can I get help from any of the esteemed lawyers. I need this order from Delhi as my sons original passport issued in Delhi. Looking forward to support.

• ansA judicial magistrate can not give order like this unless he has got some documentary proof from your side that an order of proclaimed offender from the court of Malaysia further how can you get divorce order without filing any petition in court of law or why don't you try to obtain a court order from Malaysia court that your husband is the proclaimed offender.