queshusband absconded-wife willing to divorce

I work in Singapore on employment visa. My Husband absconded and ran away from his job in Malaysia in Dec 2011. Have two minor children studying in boarding school in India. No one to take care of my children. Unable to bring my children to Singapore during school vacation as my MINOR SON passport is not renewed. Passport office needs COURT ORDER from FIRST CLASS JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE that I am single parent and my husband is absconding / missing and that I be given this order which can also be a official divorce order. Can I get help from any of the esteemed lawyers. I need this order from Delhi as my sons original passport issued in Delhi. Looking forward to support.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansA judicial magistrate can not give order like this unless he has got some documentary proof from your side that an order of proclaimed offender from the court of Malaysia further how can you get divorce order without filing any petition in court of law or why don't you try to obtain a court order from Malaysia court that your husband is the proclaimed offender.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hi i want to know abt mutual divorce its 5 yrs of marriage n my…

    Hi My wife is not ready to give me mutual divorce, and her parents had…
    My wife filed false DV and asked interim maintenance along with other concessions from court.…

    Sir, it has been more than a year I M estranged. after one year of…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly