How to finalize my pending divorce case as soon as possible or faster?
I have an ongoing case that I had filed in the district and the high court against my husband. We got married in 2009. After a month my husband said he needs to travel abroad for work. I insisted on going with him but he left me & did not return for 2 months. On asking his relatives who stay in India I was told that he has been staying abroad since 8 years with his family.
After a lot of disputes he came to take me abroad. On going and staying with his family torture and violence were common for me. He finally dropped me back to India. My divorce is still pending.
How can I fast track my case?
Family Courts have already been established to fast track the process and the cases are being taken up expeditiously, therefore as of now there is no procedure to fast track your cases.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Dissatisfied by wife can i file for divorce
- Divorce on the ground of adultery wife having extramarital affair
- Police harass us due to the acts of my disowned son. What else to do?
- Salary is not paid by the employer since one year
- can child custody go to in laws after i marry again