How to finalize my pending divorce case as soon as possible or faster?

I have an ongoing case that I had filed in the district and the high court against my husband. We got married in 2009. After a month my husband said he needs to travel abroad for work. I insisted on going with him but he left me & did not return for 2 months. On asking his relatives who stay in India I was told that he has been staying abroad since 8 years with his family.

After a lot of disputes he came to take me abroad. On going and staying with his family torture and violence were common for me. He finally dropped me back to India. My divorce is still pending.

How can I fast track my case?

Answer

Family Courts have already been established to fast track the process and the cases are being taken up expeditiously, therefore as of now there is no procedure to fast track your cases.