Divorce case in family court but lawyer is not doing his work properly
I live in California. This is regarding a lady I know of who works as house maid in Chennai and she has filed for divorce from her alcoholic husband. The case seems to be dragging in the family court and she feels her lawyer is not doing his duty properly. In the last hearing a few days back her lawyer didn't appear and she was not informed. She has also filed another case in the same court for interim maintenance. She is not even get to know the status of the cases.She wants to expedite the process and get quick settlement as she has to take care of two young kids. Please let me know the options for her.
she has to change the lawyer first. and she should be aware of the steps taken on both cases. if you need support let me know. i can assist her on divorce case and maintenance case. if any support require call me on my cell.
Advocate B. SivasubramanianWest Tambaram, Chennai
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we do Nikah and also marry under Special Marriage act, any problem
- Girl threatening me and making false acquisitions what can i do
- case registered , information reagrding bail
- What can be done if wife is already married
- Can daughter claim share in fathers property