Divorce after harassment
If wife files a 498A case and the husband and his family members are sent to remand for a 1 week then based on that can husband file for a Divorce?
Filing of 498A case or remaining in custody in connection thereto is not a ground for divorce. The husband can nevertheless file a suit for divorce if any cruelty was perpetrated upon him by the wife. Divorce is granted only if the allegations are proved.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- father was murdered port mortem report does not show any evidence
- What action can i take if builder still not given possession
- Girl refused to marry after commitment
- Can married daughter have right over fathers property
- Purchase of Property where MInor has a Share