Defamation and cruelty by wife.
My wife has file 498a in 2007, go acquittal in 2011 Aug. In 2013 she went to a tv channel and said i have made her undergo abortion due to girl in scanning, but did not mention when and where. I have filed divorce on the grounds of defamation and cruelty, which is pending.
After this she has filed condoning delay which is running now. Judge called both of us and gave a counselling, but i did not accept to take her back. And also judge said my wife to not to call or text me. Still she is calling me in late nights and sending texts which are more disturbing. For example, like i have cheated her, do what ever you like i wont leave you. You are cheated, useless what is the use of your life. and many more such type of texts. I have changed my mobile number 5 times to stay away with her.
You can file a petition in the family for harassing you by sending SMS and phone calls. Produce the details of SMS and call history from the phone provider you use.You can adduce the text messages and call histories in your divorce case and file a police complaint for harassment and threatening and ask them to refer to cyber cell and get its extract.talk to me via consultation will explain you in detail.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Time and cost for regular bail for SC, ST atrocity cases
- How can i get immigration Visa for Dubai?
- What are the grounds of refusal from UPSC exams ?
- Clarification regarding bail application in criminal case ?
- Cheque passed on to 3rd person who file cheque bounce case