quesContested divorce from wife.

My wife left my home by saying that she will file case against my family. My questions is that if she comes back to my home and hurt herself intentionally. And file a criminal case against me and my family. To prevent this what should I do? I made my mind that I need divorce from her.

  • ansYour wife has left her matrimonial home with threats of filing case against your family. Till date no case is filed. Your apprehensions of your wife coming back and hurting herself is misconceived, you can install CCTV cameras in your living room as a safety measure, if she files any criminal case fight it on merits. If you want divorce then contact a local lawyer and file for divorce.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My husband has an affair and keep his girlfriend at my home last one month…
I got force married in 2013. I fighted to cancel the engagement before marriage but…
I got married in Oct 2016. My wife do not want to visit my parents…

1.5 years have been passed since i got married....m not sexually satisfied with my husband...can…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly