Contested divorce from wife.
My wife left my home by saying that she will file case against my family. My questions is that if she comes back to my home and hurt herself intentionally. And file a criminal case against me and my family. To prevent this what should I do? I made my mind that I need divorce from her.
Your wife has left her matrimonial home with threats of filing case against your family. Till date no case is filed. Your apprehensions of your wife coming back and hurting herself is misconceived, you can install CCTV cameras in your living room as a safety measure, if she files any criminal case fight it on merits. If you want divorce then contact a local lawyer and file for divorce.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the stamp duty on gift deeds of immovable property?
- What papers should be checked and asked while buying a NA plot
- If we initiate the divorce case, can we get expenses made on marriage?
- Sister in law wants parents house. Is creating trouble because of it.
- What does jurisdiction of AFT means?