×

quesContested divorce from wife.

My wife left my home by saying that she will file case against my family. My questions is that if she comes back to my home and hurt herself intentionally. And file a criminal case against me and my family. To prevent this what should I do? I made my mind that I need divorce from her.

• ansYour wife has left her matrimonial home with threats of filing case against your family. Till date no case is filed. Your apprehensions of your wife coming back and hurting herself is misconceived, you can install CCTV cameras in your living room as a safety measure, if she files any criminal case fight it on merits. If you want divorce then contact a local lawyer and file for divorce.