quescan DV and divorce case be filled simultaneously

After a week my wedding will complete one year (4th July 2014) today my family again tried to solve marriage dispute amicably but husband continue putting false aligations on me and saying he want separation from me in legal words pressuring me and my family for divorce my questions is if in mean time I file DV case on him and his family can husband be able to file for divorce after a week means completing one year of wedding. Can both case filled simultaneously and what will be the result if both filled simultaneously.

• ansYes, DV case has no nexus with a case for divorce. Therefore, filing of a case for domestic violence by you does not operate as a bar to applying for divorce by your husband.

Both the cases can be filed and decided simultaneously on their respective merits.