can DV and divorce case be filled simultaneously
After a week my wedding will complete one year (4th July 2014) today my family again tried to solve marriage dispute amicably but husband continue putting false aligations on me and saying he want separation from me in legal words pressuring me and my family for divorce my questions is if in mean time I file DV case on him and his family can husband be able to file for divorce after a week means completing one year of wedding. Can both case filled simultaneously and what will be the result if both filled simultaneously.
Yes, DV case has no nexus with a case for divorce. Therefore, filing of a case for domestic violence by you does not operate as a bar to applying for divorce by your husband.
Both the cases can be filed and decided simultaneously on their respective merits.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Online product ordered and cancelled by buyer but money not returned
- Willing to buy a Flat. some people say its illegal. Help me in this.
- Shop On Rent Since 1968 tenant not leaving now
- What is the procedure to take flat on lease ?
- Illegal building constructed by builder without permission