quescan a Hindu marry a Muslim girl without divorcing her Hindu wife?

can a Hindu boy marry a Muslim girl when he is already married. and if he converts to Muslim then can he marry muslim girl?

• ansSir , that is the weirdest thing anybody could ask . First of all , ur first marriage will not suo motto dissolve when u become Muslim . u can only remarry once u get decree of divorce from competent courts , regardless of the fact of ur converted into any religion

Advocate Anshul Gupta

Ajmeri Gate, Delhi

• ansNo Mr. There is long settled legal position prohibiting such practices. You may be liable for prosecution for offence of bigamy. You need to divorce your first wife. Conversion will not save you from your liability attached with the first marriage.

Advocate Rakesh Chaurasia

Greater Kailash- I, Delhi

• ansNo, definitely not. A Hindu man must be divorced before he can re-marry. Bigamy is prohibited in India . The second marriage will be void ab initio if the man is already married.
    Even if he converts his religion, he will be required to divorce his Hindu wife first.

Advocate Mishika Singh