One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anshul Gupta

Advocate Anshul Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAjmeri Gate, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anshul Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anshul provides specializes in criminal laws, matters related to cheque bounce, matrimonial issues and handles drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gupta enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association and the Tis Hazari Bar Court Association.

Enrollment Number : D/433/2011

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anshul Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anshul Gupta

Q: Salary received through cheque but cheque bounced

Sir, I am a doctor and was working in a private medical college in UP till 20th may 2016 when I was compelled to resign. I wasregular on duty till april 2016(25working days), but due to some personal reasons I could work only irregularly in may 2016(3 days only). Usually my monthly salary is given through cheque before 10th of next month, so I should have got the cheque for april before 10. But they delayed giving cheque and said that it would be given on 16th may. I collected my cheque of Rs.59 thousand on 16th and deposited it in my bank. But the cheque was denied payment and my cheque bou

Advocate Anshul Gupta answered
Legal notice is to be send within 30 days of dishonour of the cheque and I'd payment is not made them complaint is directly filed before the magistrate after waiting for 15 days after sending notice and before 30 days after expired of 15 days . Complaint is filed before the court area where you maintain your bank account . They can go up to 3 years of jail

Q: Can refuse to answer a question which will incriminate me in a matter?

<p>when called by police for any investigation or arrested for any crime, can you insist on contacting your lawyer and refuse to answer any questions unless you had a chance to talk to him, or he is also present at the time of questioning?? also can you refuse to answer any question on the ground that it would incriminate you??? will this be ground for the court to refuse to give you bail as police will say that we need to investigate the matter as accused is not co-operating???</p>

Advocate Anshul Gupta answered
There is a specific provision for seeing legal counsel in CRPC and u can request the court to allow the counsel to accompany you during investigation . Further , yes it is ground of dismissal of bail application if you do not join investigation properly

Q: can a Hindu marry a Muslim girl without divorcing her Hindu wife?

<p>can a Hindu boy marry a Muslim girl when he is already married. and if he converts to Muslim then can he marry muslim girl?</p>

Advocate Anshul Gupta answered
Sir , that is the weirdest thing anybody could ask . First of all , ur first marriage will not suo motto dissolve when u become Muslim . u can only remarry once u get decree of divorce from competent courts , regardless of the fact of ur converted into any religion

Q: What is procedure for mutual divorce?

<p>What is the procedure for mutual divorce? I have been married for 5 years. Me and my husband are staying separate for 1 year now.</p>

Advocate Anshul Gupta answered
Hello , you and your husband have to file a petition of divorce on mutual consent together alongwith affidavits . both of your statement s will be recorded in the court . then after 6 months a second petition will be filed and then simillary both o your statements will be recorded again n then ur divorce will be final .

Q: drugged,raped,blackmailed ,threat to kill,promise to marry

A married man siphoned money , drugged my sister,molested and raped her,blackmailed her of making photo's public and threaten to kill her,when the family intervened he promised to marry her but after using this to his advantage refused to marry after five years.What legal steps can be taken now to punish the culprit?

Advocate Anshul Gupta answered
Please go to your nearest police station And get FIR registered against the accused . dictate them your story n they will record ur statement . u can also ask for a female police officer at police station . ur statement will be recorded by the police n then they will take you to the nearest magistrate n get ur statement recorded before magistrate .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anshul Gupta

Can Advocate Anshul Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anshul Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anshul Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Anshul Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anshul Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anshul Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anshul Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anshul Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anshul Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anshul Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anshul Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anshul Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.