quesFake comments posted by my account company putting allegation

some people posted fake defamatory comments from my facebook account against the company. Now company has sent me mail making some allegations. How should I defend myself

  • ansReply to the show cause issued to u by ur company..

    Write every minute detail. Also make one complaint to cyber cell regarding and ask for investigation and legal action against the doers.

    Attach that complaint copy to your reply

    Advocate Namrata Rane

      Girgaon, Mumbai

  • ansHello
    You can defend yourself by sending a legal notice to the company notifying them of unauthorised access by unknown people to your facebook account and also send a notice to facebook seeking details of logins and ip addresses in your account and if there are new ip addresses, then you should file a complaint with the cyber crime cell so that criminal action is initiated against the persons who misused your account and committed cyber defamation and identity theft and are punishable under the Information Technology Act.
    Advocate Puneet Bhasin
    Cyber Law Expert
    Cyberjure Legal Consulting

    Advocate Puneet Bhasin

      Dev Corpora, Thane

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Cyber Crime lawyers in India

Similar questions

my bf's sister wants to get married to her second cousin which is not allowed…

Recently my wife told me about her ex. She met this boy who hail from…
Payment made for purchase of Mobiles since October 2016, not delivered, not returning money too.…
im 17 years old nd studying 2nd puc. This was my case ,plzzzz help me…

Cyber Crime Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Dhruv Banerji

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 4 years

Advocate Atit Jain

 Experience: 7 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly