Fake comments posted by my account company putting allegation
some people posted fake defamatory comments from my facebook account against the company. Now company has sent me mail making some allegations. How should I defend myself
Reply to the show cause issued to u by ur company..
Write every minute detail. Also make one complaint to cyber cell regarding and ask for investigation and legal action against the doers.
Attach that complaint copy to your reply
Advocate Namrata RaneGirgaon, Mumbai
You can defend yourself by sending a legal notice to the company notifying them of unauthorised access by unknown people to your facebook account and also send a notice to facebook seeking details of logins and ip addresses in your account and if there are new ip addresses, then you should file a complaint with the cyber crime cell so that criminal action is initiated against the persons who misused your account and committed cyber defamation and identity theft and are punishable under the Information Technology Act.
Advocate Puneet Bhasin
Cyber Law Expert
Cyberjure Legal Consulting
Advocate Puneet BhasinDev Corpora, Thane
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- No refund from builder for cancellation of flat
- my elder uncle dont want to give my share from grand fathers property.
- Teacher by mistake entered wrong caste in school how to change it
- Change of name for further studies.
- Case filed in one state accused arrested in other state