×

quesFake comments posted by my account company putting allegation

some people posted fake defamatory comments from my facebook account against the company. Now company has sent me mail making some allegations. How should I defend myself

• ansReply to the show cause issued to u by ur company..

Write every minute detail. Also make one complaint to cyber cell regarding and ask for investigation and legal action against the doers.

Attach that complaint copy to your reply

Advocate Namrata Rane

Girgaon, Mumbai

• ansHello
    You can defend yourself by sending a legal notice to the company notifying them of unauthorised access by unknown people to your facebook account and also send a notice to facebook seeking details of logins and ip addresses in your account and if there are new ip addresses, then you should file a complaint with the cyber crime cell so that criminal action is initiated against the persons who misused your account and committed cyber defamation and identity theft and are punishable under the Information Technology Act.
    Regards,
    Advocate Puneet Bhasin
    Cyber Law Expert
    Cyberjure Legal Consulting

Advocate Puneet Bhasin

Dev Corpora, Thane