rights of Schedule tribe against discrimination
Sir, I belong to Scheduled Tribe & Govt. One of my non ST staff misbehaved with me and insulted me a lot by commenting on my caste & saying that I am not able for the services as I came from reservation at a low percent. I just want to know that is there any legal way to fight against this & how can I proceed legally ?
You can file a police complaint against him as this is a non-bailable offence. He will have to run from pillar to post to attain a bail.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- company not giving relieving letter as i did not keep them informed
- My son and daughter in law don't allow us to see our grandchildren
- Am i entitled to my dead son's property? Am a hindu family widow.
- Child has health problem cannot be treated native place
- what remedy if someone files a partition suit based on conflicting doc