quesrights of Schedule tribe against discrimination

Sir, I belong to Scheduled Tribe & Govt. One of my non ST staff misbehaved with me and insulted me a lot by commenting on my caste & saying that I am not able for the services as I came from reservation at a low percent. I just want to know that is there any legal way to fight against this & how can I proceed legally ?

  • ansYou can file a police complaint against him as this is a non-bailable offence. He will have to run from pillar to post to attain a bail.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi we got interium bail from session court in 408 case wherein the owner have…
I have been Charged with major sexual felony in USA(the case is over and i…
i have 2 criminal case for extortion and of IT act i got bail but…
hello, i need to know that if i can file a complain against a couple…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly