Police refused to take action against filed FIR
My friend approached the police station to file an FIR. His phone was picked from his pocket while commuting in a bus. They refused to file his complaint. When he insisted they registered a complaint and gave a copy of the FIR.
Now is it possible to file a PIL in high court on this?
PIL cannot be filed as the grievance of your friend is an individual grievance. He can of course move to the HC for getting the FIR registered.
He may also move to the city criminal court for registration of FIR.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Booked a flat. Neither got delivery nor money refunded. Case pending.
- Parents gifted property but not giving papers to me what can be done
- Client making unwanted advances and asking for favours to clear my due
- Documents required to to marry muslim boy
- Sold father's property without sister's consent after his death