physical harassment by brother -for property
My uncle and his son always ready to fight with my father he always create the unnecessary harassment. Last year they attacked my parent and cut the finger of my mother and now the broke the lock of my house. He has more money so he did this. What should we do this in this case ?
If your parents or you are physically assaulted by your Uncle or his sons, you should lodge police complaint immediately or within a reasonable time under S.P.
and If police does not act, then you shall have to file an application u/s 156(3) praying for direction upon the Police to investigate and act based on your complaint, whereas there is no point complaining about last year's assault.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do I need an advocate to represent me in court for drink and driving
- Cheque with someone with a written amount and they are threatening me.
- Wife threatening husband and family and trying to split family advise
- Procedure to take divorce where wife cant put false allegations
- Can daughters ask share in ancestral property while father is alive?