quesphysical harassment by brother -for property

My uncle and his son always ready to fight with my father he always create the unnecessary harassment. Last year they attacked my parent and cut the finger of my mother and now the broke the lock of my house. He has more money so he did this. What should we do this in this case ?

• ansIf your parents or you are physically assaulted by your Uncle or his sons, you should lodge police complaint immediately or within a reasonable time under S.P.

and If police does not act, then you shall have to file an application u/s 156(3) praying for direction upon the Police to investigate and act based on your complaint, whereas there is no point complaining about last year's assault.