quesphysical harassment by brother -for property

My uncle and his son always ready to fight with my father he always create the unnecessary harassment. Last year they attacked my parent and cut the finger of my mother and now the broke the lock of my house. He has more money so he did this. What should we do this in this case ?

  • ansIf your parents or you are physically assaulted by your Uncle or his sons, you should lodge police complaint immediately or within a reasonable time under S.P.

    and If police does not act, then you shall have to file an application u/s 156(3) praying for direction upon the Police to investigate and act based on your complaint, whereas there is no point complaining about last year's assault.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Police is not taking any action for a complaint filed for the theft of my…

I have been thoroughly cheated by the agent who is responsible for sending doctors to…
Some one's wife live with me & also have a 6 year child in this…
Respected sir, My brother spends his time with his friend who is a financer.now he…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly