quesHow to get released from a case filed under sec 420 IPC

How can i get release from IPC 420? How can i charge a case against its compliant?

  • ansWhether it is police case or complaint case of summon procedure? First of all you have to get bail from concerned court through a lawyer. After released on bail you have to defend the case as per procedure and law.

    Advocate Aniket Joardar

      Gopinathpur, Krishnanagar

  • ansMY OPINION THAT it is depends upon what is your case ,how you have involved in IPC 420 , and what is your position ,what charge against you, all the queries are involved ,and you have so many provisions to safe from that position.

    Advocate Ranabir Banerjee

      High Court, Kolkata

  • ansThere are a number of ways, depending upon the material aspect and the factual aspect of the particular matter. More importantly,at which condition the case is pending. And you can file defametory suit but that can only be filed once one person has got acquitted from the present case.

    Advocate Ritam Ghosh

      Barasat, Kolkata

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi A case had been filed last year November by my father, he had been…

There is 1 case of my cousin police called him to surrender in charges of…

One of my fathers friend has taken our property papers Xerox for assisting my father…
hi.my sister attempted suicide eating 10 sleeping pills 4 days back.i come to know about…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate S.K Prabhakar Shetty

  Vidhana Soudha
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly