How to get released from a case filed under sec 420 IPC
How can i get release from IPC 420? How can i charge a case against its compliant?
Whether it is police case or complaint case of summon procedure? First of all you have to get bail from concerned court through a lawyer. After released on bail you have to defend the case as per procedure and law.
Advocate Aniket JoardarGopinathpur, Krishnanagar
MY OPINION THAT it is depends upon what is your case ,how you have involved in IPC 420 , and what is your position ,what charge against you, all the queries are involved ,and you have so many provisions to safe from that position.
Advocate Ranabir BanerjeeHigh Court, Kolkata
There are a number of ways, depending upon the material aspect and the factual aspect of the particular matter. More importantly,at which condition the case is pending. And you can file defametory suit but that can only be filed once one person has got acquitted from the present case.
Advocate Ritam GhoshBarasat, Kolkata
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- At the time of partition I was minor can I claim my share now
- Occupation of Flat without OC, Interest on delayed payment
- Got a notice from the DM under section 14 of SARFAESI act 2002.
- Separated from a year how can I claim for maintenance
- Can i take divorce in 15 days of marriage?