One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Krishnanagar - Advocate Aniket Joardar

Advocate Aniket Joardar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 5+ user ratings
Gopinathpur, Krishnanagar
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Aniket Joardar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically. He was the former State-panel Prosecutor in Magistrates Court and Sessions Court and he is also impaneled with two Nationalized Insurance Companies for defending Motor Accident cases.

Advocate Aniket is attached with various social organizations, Trusts and NGOs, and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. He holds an excellent academic record and also possesses a LL.M degree in Constitutional Law.

Advocate Aniket provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Medical Negligence Matters, Motor Accident related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aniket enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 1997. He has held the position of the Secretary of the Tehatta Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : WB/406/97
  • District Court, Nadia

Get advice from Advocate Aniket Joardar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Aniket Joardar Can I marry with my cousin according to Hindu Marriage act If I file divorce it is compulsory to give alimony